Trusted Travels

Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 by Abhishek Krishnan in
0

Its time to plan for your tours for this winter and here is a perfect deal for you that will help you with some great tours in all the famous cities in the United States.

I had been to New York last month and I had one of the best trips ever. I really enjoyed my time there. It was a one week planned tour where I had decided to enjoy New York as much as possible. I am actually thinking about going there again so that I could spend some more time and seeing the place again. Some of the famous places that I visited were the Statue of Liberty, ground zero. I could see awesome lights around the city during the night tour that I had taken just before the end of my trip. On the whole, the trip was fantastic and I would definitely revisit New York whenever I get the opportunity to.

Trusted tours and attractions have some great tours in all the famous cities in the US at the moment they are giving away an ipod Nano just for signing up to the Trusted Travel eNewsletter The site is well worth a visit if you are looking at visiting one of the famous US cities.

I DISCLOSE



0 comments: