Salon Grafix

Posted: Sunday, January 13, 2008 by Abhishek Krishnan in
0

There was a time week when I had no time to wash my hair because I had so much of pending work and assignments and project to work on. That was the time I really wanted something like the dry shampoo that is used just by spraying it on your hair and then you just have to brush it out.

I remember this other instance where I was stuck at the airport and my flight was delayed due to bad weather. I had to really wash my hair because it was a real mess. That was the time where I wished I had some shampoo with me. Salon Grafix is now at our rescue at such situations because it has a color match formula for blondes, brunettes, the black shades and the silver shades. You will find that it brushes out very easily that leaves your hair clean and shiny.

Salon Grafix could be sprayed quickly and it easily cleans and revitalizes your hair. The best part is that it does all this without the help of water. This is something that will definitely help frequent travelers. It’s definitely a great idea to give Salon Grafix a shot if you are trying for a new look!!



0 comments: