iSymphony - Go wireless!!

Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 by Abhishek Krishnan in
1


For those who are new to the term iSymphony, it is a micro stereo with a full functioning hifi system for the iPod, it is compatible with all iPods wit a dock connector.

The iSymphony V1 Blue is a relatively slim little system that manages to pick a lot feature-wise which can be mounted on your wall and have music beamed to it from your phone, laptop or your iPod without wires!! The various features this V1 Blue comes with are:

  • Comes with a standard CD player
  • AM/FM radio
  • A clock radio
  • A WIRELESS ipod dock
  • Accepts USB connections
  • Has SD, MMC and Memory Stick card slots for playing MP3 or WMA files.
  • Bluetooth connectivity
  • Can connect it to your phone and make conference calls via its built in speakerphone
As for shear noise power, the stereo system has got a decent 45 Watts.


1 comments:

  1. Hey Abhishek, I added a link to your site on my site http://2-nickels-making-a-dollar.blogspot.com

    I like your site, except I want everything on it. Greed is a terrible thing. I better get working to pay for the toys.

    Thanks in advance for the link to my site!